We are currently welcoming submissions from both undergraduate and postgraduate students in Australia in the creative writing field for the chance to be featured.
The publication of stories will occur quarterly with first date to be set once website created.
There will be 18 pieces published each quarter.
- Undergraduate pieces (9 – 4/5 poetry and 4/5 prose)
- Postgraduate pieces (9 – 4/5 poetry and 4/5 prose)
- Poetry – Maximum 4 pages?
- Prose – Maximum 2000 words
Submissions are now open. Submissions close on 29 Feb.
Launch of the inaugural Creature will be on Halloween Eve Eve 2023.
We are currently welcoming speculative fiction submissions from both undergraduate and postgraduate students in Australia for the chance to be featured.
Submitters can submit two submissions per writing topic and one visual arts submission.
- Submissions must come from students currently participating in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Submissions must be no more than 2,000 words for prose and four pages for poetry.
- Submissions cannot be judged if the submission does not come from a post or undergraduate student.
- Submissions must have a student number and date attached for verification purposes.
- Submissions must be double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman.
- Submissions must be speculative fiction (fantasy and/or sci fi).
- Your name must not appear on your submission only on the form.